Subject: [PATCHv3 net-next 0/3] Bonding: support new xfrm state offload functions

From: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 08:48:37 +0800

Add 2 new xfrm state offload functions xdo_dev_state_advance_esn and
xdo_dev_state_update_stats for bonding. The xdo_dev_state_free will be
added by Jianbo's patchset [1]. I will add the bonding xfrm policy offload
in future.

I planned to add the new XFRM state offload functions after Jianbo's
patchset [1], but it seems that may take some time. Therefore, I am
posting these two patches to net-next now, as our users are waiting for
this functionality. If Jianbo's patch is applied first, I can update these
patches accordingly.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]

v3: Re-format bond_ipsec_dev, use slave_warn instead of WARN_ON (Nikolay Aleksandrov)
    Fix bond_ipsec_dev defination, add *. (Simon Horman, kernel test robot)
    Fix "real" typo (kernel test robot)
v2: Add a function to process the common device checking (Nikolay Aleksandrov)
    Remove unused variable (Simon Horman)
v1: lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]

Hangbin Liu (3):
  bonding: add common function to check ipsec device
  bonding: Add ESN support to IPSec HW offload
  bonding: support xfrm state update

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c | 98 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 1 file changed, 85 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.0