Subject: Re: [PATCH V2 net-next 00/11] Add support of HIBMCGE Ethernet Driver

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2024 18:55:33 -0700

On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 22:01:43 +0800 Jijie Shao wrote:
> This patch set adds the support of Hisilicon BMC Gigabit Ethernet Driver.
> 
> This patch set includes basic Rx/Tx functionality. It also includes
> the registration and interrupt codes.
> 
> This work provides the initial support to the HIBMCGE and
> would incrementally add features or enhancements.

Does not build

  ERROR: modpost: "phy_attached_info" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_ethtool_set_link_ksettings" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_connect_direct" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_ethtool_get_link_ksettings" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_start" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_remove_link_mode" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "phy_print_status" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "devm_mdiobus_alloc_size" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "mdiobus_get_phy" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  ERROR: modpost: "__devm_mdiobus_register" [drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hibmcge/hibmcge.ko] undefined!
  WARNING: modpost: suppressed 2 unresolved symbol warnings because there were too many)