Subject: [RFC net-next 0/2] net: ethtool: add phy(dev) specific stats over netlink

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 10:43:40 -0700

These are the half-baked patches I promised in:
https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]/

I'm hoping Oleksij will take these over / forward.

Jakub Kicinski (2):
  net: ethtool: plumb PHY stats to PHY drivers
  net: ethtool: add phy(dev) specific stats over netlink

 Documentation/networking/ethtool-netlink.rst |  1 +
 include/linux/ethtool.h                      | 15 +++++
 include/linux/phy.h                          | 11 ++++
 include/uapi/linux/ethtool.h                 |  2 +
 include/uapi/linux/ethtool_netlink.h         | 15 +++++
 net/ethtool/linkstate.c                      | 25 ++++++++-
 net/ethtool/netlink.h                        |  1 +
 net/ethtool/stats.c                          | 58 ++++++++++++++++++++
 net/ethtool/strset.c                         |  5 ++
 9 files changed, 130 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.46.0