Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] eth: Add basic ethtool support for fbnic

From: Mohsin Bashir <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 10:39:05 -0700

This patch series adds basic ethtool support for fbnic. Specifically,
the two patches focus on the following two features respectively:

1: Enable 'ethtool -i <dev>' to provide driver, firmware and bus information.
2: Provide mac group stats.

Changes since v2:
- Fix v1 reference link 
- Fix nit

---
v2: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]
 
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]

Thanks, Mohsin Bashir

 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/Makefile      |  2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic.h       |  7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_csr.h   | 37 +++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_ethtool.c   | 75 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_fw.c    | 13 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_fw.h    |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.c  | 27 +++++++
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.h  | 40 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_mac.c   | 50 +++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_mac.h   |  3 +
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_netdev.c    |  2 +
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_netdev.h    |  1 +
 12 files changed, 260 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_ethtool.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.h

-- 
2.43.5