Subject: pull-request: wireless-2024-09-04

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 13:59:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 094513f8a2fbddee51b055d8035f995551f98fce:

  wifi: iwlwifi: clear trans->state earlier upon error (2024-08-27 09:54:24 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2024-09-04

for you to fetch changes up to 5872b47ce18efad5862b74ad334cbdfffa7f8a0c:

  MAINTAINERS: wifi: cw1200: add net-cw1200.h (2024-09-03 21:36:02 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.11

Hopefully final fixes for v6.11 and this time only fixes to ath11k
driver. We need to revert hibernation support due to reported
regressions and we have a fix for kernel crash introduced in
v6.11-rc1.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Baochen Qiang (3):
      wifi: ath11k: fix NULL pointer dereference in ath11k_mac_get_eirp_power()
      Revert "wifi: ath11k: restore country code during resume"
      Revert "wifi: ath11k: support hibernation"

Kalle Valo (1):
      Merge tag 'ath-current-20240903' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ath/ath

Simon Horman (1):
      MAINTAINERS: wifi: cw1200: add net-cw1200.h

 MAINTAINERS                            |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/ahb.c  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.c | 119 +++++++++------------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.h |   4 --
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hif.h  |  12 +---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.c  |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mhi.c  |  12 +---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mhi.h  |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pci.c  |  44 ++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/qmi.c  |   2 +-
 10 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 150 deletions(-)