Subject: [pull request][net 0/7] mlx5 fixes 2024-09-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 12:44:58 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit b3c9e65eb227269ed72a115ba22f4f51b4e62b4d:

  net: hsr: remove seqnr_lock (2024-09-09 10:25:01 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2024-09-09

for you to fetch changes up to b1d305abef4640af1b4f1b4774d513cd81b10cfc:

  net/mlx5: Fix bridge mode operations when there are no VFs (2024-09-09 12:39:57 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2024-09-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin Poirier (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix bridge mode operations when there are no VFs

Carolina Jubran (3):
      net/mlx5: Explicitly set scheduling element and TSAR type
      net/mlx5: Add missing masks and QoS bit masks for scheduling elements
      net/mlx5: Verify support for scheduling element and TSAR type

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Update the list of the PCI supported devices

Shahar Shitrit (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add missing link modes to ptys2ethtool_map
      net/mlx5e: Add missing link mode to ptys2ext_ethtool_map

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   | 10 +++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/legacy.c   |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  | 51 +++++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/qos.c      |  7 +++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      | 10 ++++-
 6 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)