Subject: [net 2/7] net/mlx5e: Add missing link modes to ptys2ethtool_map

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 12:45:00 -0700

From: Shahar Shitrit <[email-masked]>

Add MLX5E_1000BASE_T and MLX5E_100BASE_TX to the legacy
modes in ptys2legacy_ethtool_table, since they were missing.

Fixes: 665bc53969d7 ("net/mlx5e: Use new ethtool get/set link ksettings API")
Signed-off-by: Shahar Shitrit <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Carolina Jubran <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
index 36845872ae94..1e829b97eaac 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
@@ -139,6 +139,10 @@ void mlx5e_build_ptys2ethtool_map(void)
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_100000baseKR4_Full_BIT);
 	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_100GBASE_LR4, legacy,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_100000baseLR4_ER4_Full_BIT);
+	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_100BASE_TX, legacy,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_100baseT_Full_BIT);
+	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_1000BASE_T, legacy,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_1000baseT_Full_BIT);
 	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_10GBASE_T, legacy,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_10000baseT_Full_BIT);
 	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_25GBASE_CR, legacy,
-- 
2.46.0