Subject: [net 3/7] net/mlx5e: Add missing link mode to ptys2ext_ethtool_map

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 12:45:01 -0700

From: Shahar Shitrit <[email-masked]>

Add MLX5E_400GAUI_8_400GBASE_CR8 to the extended modes
in ptys2ext_ethtool_table, since it was missing.

Fixes: 6a897372417e ("net/mlx5: ethtool, Add ethtool support for 50Gbps per lane link modes")
Signed-off-by: Shahar Shitrit <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Tariq Toukan <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Carolina Jubran <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
index 1e829b97eaac..1cf3c54d343e 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
@@ -208,6 +208,12 @@ void mlx5e_build_ptys2ethtool_map(void)
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_200000baseLR4_ER4_FR4_Full_BIT,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_200000baseDR4_Full_BIT,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_200000baseCR4_Full_BIT);
+	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_400GAUI_8_400GBASE_CR8, ext,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_400000baseKR8_Full_BIT,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_400000baseSR8_Full_BIT,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_400000baseLR8_ER8_FR8_Full_BIT,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_400000baseDR8_Full_BIT,
+				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_400000baseCR8_Full_BIT);
 	MLX5_BUILD_PTYS2ETHTOOL_CONFIG(MLX5E_100GAUI_1_100GBASE_CR_KR, ext,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_100000baseKR_Full_BIT,
 				       ETHTOOL_LINK_MODE_100000baseSR_Full_BIT,
-- 
2.46.0