Subject: [PATCH] ethernet: chelsio: fix a typo

From: Andrew Kreimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2024 15:52:04 +0300

Fix a typo in comments.

Reported-by: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Kreimer <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/suni1x10gexp_regs.h | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/suni1x10gexp_regs.h b/drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/suni1x10gexp_regs.h
index 4c883170683b..ad82119db20b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/suni1x10gexp_regs.h
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/suni1x10gexp_regs.h
@@ -49,7 +49,7 @@
 /******************************************************************************/
 /** S/UNI-1x10GE-XP REGISTER ADDRESS MAP                                     **/
 /******************************************************************************/
-/* Refer to the Register Bit Masks bellow for the naming of each register and */
+/* Refer to the Register Bit Masks below for the naming of each register and */
 /* to the S/UNI-1x10GE-XP Data Sheet for the signification of each bit        */
 /******************************************************************************/
 
-- 
2.39.5