Subject: Re: [PATCH] tools/net:Fix the wrong format specifier

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 20:53:54 +0100

On Wed, Sep 25, 2024 at 01:55:24AM -0700, Zhu Jun wrote:
> The format specifier of "unsigned int" in printf() should be "%u", not
> "%d".
> 
> Signed-off-by: Zhu Jun <[email-masked]>

Hi Zhu Jun,

Thanks for your patch.

While this change looks good to me it looks like it is for net-next.
Currently net-next is closed for the v6.12 merge window. So please
repost this patch once it reopens, after v6.12-rc1 has been released.
I expect that to happen early next week.

Also, please explicitly target net-next patches for that tree like this:

  Subject: [PATCH net-next]

For reference, netdev processes are documented here:
https://docs.kernel.org/process/maintainer-netdev.html

-- 
pw-bot: defer