Subject: [pull request][net 0/8] mlx5 fixes 2024-09-25

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 13:20:05 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 0cbfd45fbcf0cb26d85c981b91c62fe73cdee01c:

  bonding: Fix unnecessary warnings and logs from bond_xdp_get_xmit_slave() (2024-09-24 15:19:50 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2024-09-25

for you to fetch changes up to 7b124695db40d5c9c5295a94ae928a8d67a01c3d:

  net/mlx5e: Fix crash caused by calling __xfrm_state_delete() twice (2024-09-25 13:15:46 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2024-09-25

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragos Tatulea (1):
      net/mlx5e: SHAMPO, Fix overflow of hd_per_wq

Elena Salomatkina (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix NULL deref in mlx5e_tir_builder_alloc()

Gerd Bayer (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix error path in multi-packet WQE transmit

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix crash caused by calling __xfrm_state_delete() twice

Mohamed Khalfella (1):
      net/mlx5: Added cond_resched() to crdump collection

Yevgeny Kliteynik (3):
      net/mlx5: Fix wrong reserved field in hca_cap_2 in mlx5_ifc
      net/mlx5: HWS, fixed double-free in error flow of creating SQ
      net/mlx5: HWS, changed E2BIG error to a negative return code

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h                   |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tir.c               |  3 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |  8 +++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c                |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/pci_vsc.c          | 10 ++++++++++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/hws/mlx5hws_bwc_complex.c      |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/hws/mlx5hws_definer.c |  4 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/hws/mlx5hws_matcher.c |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/hws/mlx5hws_send.c    |  8 +++++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                                  |  2 +-
 10 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)