Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 1/2] net: airoha: read default PSE reserved pages value before updating

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 17:56:37 +0100

On Mon, Sep 30, 2024 at 02:33:48PM +0200, Lorenzo Bianconi wrote:
> Store the default value for the number of PSE reserved pages in orig_val
> at the beginning of airoha_fe_set_pse_oq_rsv routine, before updating it
> with airoha_fe_set_pse_queue_rsv_pages().
> Introduce airoha_fe_get_pse_all_rsv utility routine.
> 
> commit 23020f049327 ("net: airoha: Introduce ethernet support for EN7581 SoC")
> Signed-off-by: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>

Hi Lorenzo,

Sorry, but I think the above syntax is due to me not explaining things
properly. I think you want something more like. In particular, commit, is
not a tag, so you should have a blank line between it and the tags:

...

Introduce airoha_fe_get_pse_all_rsv utility routine.

Introduced by commit 23020f049327 ("net: airoha: Introduce ethernet support
for EN7581 SoC").

Signed-off-by: ...