Subject: Re: [PATCH] net/mlx5: Fix typos

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2024 14:48:11 +0100

On Sun, Sep 15, 2024 at 02:42:25PM +0300, Andrew Kreimer wrote:
> Fix typos in comments.
> 
> Reported-by: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Andrew Kreimer <[email-masked]>

Hi Andrew,

These changes look good to me.

However, the patch was posted while net-next was closed for the v6.12 merge
window. And, I assume because of that, it has been marked as deferred in
Patchwork.

In the meantime, net-next has reopened, so could you consider reposting
your patch. If you do so please mark it as v2 or repost of something like
that. And please include the target tree, net-next, in the subject.

  Subject [PATCH net-next repost] ...

For reference, Netdev processes are documented here:
https://docs.kernel.org/process/maintainer-netdev.html

...