Subject: [PATCHv5 net-next 0/7] ibm: emac: more cleanups

From: Rosen Penev <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 10:44:17 -0700

v2: fixed build errors. Also added extra commits to clean the driver up
further.
v3: Added tested message. Removed bad alloc_netdev_dummy commit.
v4: removed modules changes from patchset. Added fix for if MAC not
found.
v5: added of_find_matching_node commit.

Rosen Penev (7):
  net: ibm: emac: use netif_receive_skb_list
  net: ibm: emac: remove custom init/exit functions
  net: ibm: emac: use devm_platform_ioremap_resource
  net: ibm: emac: use platform_get_irq
  net: ibm: emac: use devm for mutex_init
  net: ibm: emac: generate random MAC if not found
  net: ibm: emac: use of_find_matching_node

 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/core.c  | 91 ++++++++-------------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/mal.c   | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/mal.h   |  4 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/rgmii.c | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/rgmii.h |  4 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/tah.c   | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/tah.h   |  4 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/zmii.c  | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/zmii.h  |  4 --
 9 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)

-- 
2.46.2