Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 3/3] dt-bindings: mfd: mediatek: mt6397: Convert to DT schema format

From: Lee Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 09:02:48 +0100

Argh, I couldn't bring myself to do it!  Here's a PR instead:

The following changes since commit 9852d85ec9d492ebef56dc5f229416c925758edc:

  Linux 6.12-rc1 (2024-09-29 15:06:19 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  ssh://[email-masked]/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git tags/ib-dt-mfd-input-leds-power-rtc-v6.13

for you to fetch changes up to 6e357f572638547e9c9e8d8abb7dc572c12032f3:

  dt-bindings: mfd: mediatek: mt6397: Convert to DT schema format (2024-10-16 09:00:38 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between DT, MFD, Input, LEDs Power and RTC due for the v6.13 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Macpaul Lin (1):
      dt-bindings: mfd: mediatek: mt6397: Convert to DT schema format

 .../bindings/input/mediatek,pmic-keys.yaml         |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-mt6323.txt       |  63 ---
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/mediatek,mt6397.yaml   | 588 +++++++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mt6397.txt   | 110 ----
 .../bindings/power/reset/mt6323-poweroff.txt       |  20 -
 .../devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc-mt6397.txt         |  31 --
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +-
 7 files changed, 595 insertions(+), 227 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-mt6323.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mediatek,mt6397.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mt6397.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/reset/mt6323-poweroff.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc-mt6397.txtThe following changes since commit 9852d85ec9d492ebef56dc5f229416c925758edc:

  Linux 6.12-rc1 (2024-09-29 15:06:19 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  ssh://[email-masked]/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/lee/mfd.git tags/ib-dt-mfd-input-leds-power-rtc-v6.13

for you to fetch changes up to 6e357f572638547e9c9e8d8abb7dc572c12032f3:

  dt-bindings: mfd: mediatek: mt6397: Convert to DT schema format (2024-10-16 09:00:38 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Immutable branch between DT, MFD, Input, LEDs Power and RTC due for the v6.13 merge window

----------------------------------------------------------------
Macpaul Lin (1):
      dt-bindings: mfd: mediatek: mt6397: Convert to DT schema format

 .../bindings/input/mediatek,pmic-keys.yaml         |   2 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-mt6323.txt       |  63 ---
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/mediatek,mt6397.yaml   | 588 +++++++++++++++++++++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mt6397.txt   | 110 ----
 .../bindings/power/reset/mt6323-poweroff.txt       |  20 -
 .../devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc-mt6397.txt         |  31 --
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +-
 7 files changed, 595 insertions(+), 227 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-mt6323.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mediatek,mt6397.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mfd/mt6397.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/reset/mt6323-poweroff.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/rtc/rtc-mt6397.txt

-- 
Lee Jones [李琼斯]