Subject: [PATCH v1 net-next 0/3] PHC support in ENA driver

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 08:20:08 +0300

This patchset adds the support for PHC (PTP Hardware Clock)
in the ENA driver. The documentation part of the patchset
includes additional information, including statistics,
utilization and invocation examples through the testptp
utility.

David Arinzon (3):
  net: ena: Add PHC support in the ENA driver
  net: ena: PHC silent reset
  net: ena: Add PHC documentation

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    |  78 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  63 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 217 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  82 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 101 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  28 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c     | 223 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h     |  37 +++
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_regs_defs.h   |   8 +
 12 files changed, 820 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h

-- 
2.40.1