Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/3] PHC support in ENA driver

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2024 13:31:36 +0200

Changes in v3:
- Resolve a compilation error

Changes in v2:
- CCd PTP maintainer
- Fixed style issues
- Fixed documentation warning

This patchset adds the support for PHC (PTP Hardware Clock)
in the ENA driver. The documentation part of the patchset
includes additional information, including statistics,
utilization and invocation examples through the testptp
utility.

David Arinzon (3):
  net: ena: Add PHC support in the ENA driver
  net: ena: PHC silent reset
  net: ena: Add PHC documentation

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    |  78 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  63 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 247 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  83 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 102 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  28 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c     | 230 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h     |  37 +++
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_regs_defs.h   |   8 +
 12 files changed, 859 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h

-- 
2.40.1