Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] mISDN: Fix typos

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 14:17:00 +0000

On Sat, Nov 02, 2024 at 03:48:24PM +0200, Andrew Kreimer wrote:
> Fix typos:
>   - syncronized -> synchronized.
>   - interfacs -> interface.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Andrew Kreimer <[email-masked]>

Hi Andrew,

I'm wondering if you could make this a bit more comprehensive by addressing
all the non-false-positives flagged by codespell in this file.

With your patch applied, manually filtering out the false-positives, I see:

$ codespell drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:28: otherwhise ==> otherwise
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:29: otherwhise ==> otherwise
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:44: ony ==> only, on, one
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:85: busses ==> buses
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:903: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:986: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:2004: maxinum ==> maximum
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:2565: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:2568: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:2738: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:2740: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:3235: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:3938: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:4006: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:4532: syncronized ==> synchronized
drivers/isdn/hardware/mISDN/hfcmulti.c:4556: syncronized ==> synchronized

...

-- 
pw-bot: changes-requested