Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: bugfixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2024 08:50:50 -0500

The following changes since commit 59b723cd2adbac2a34fc8e12c74ae26ae45bf230:

  Linux 6.12-rc6 (2024-11-03 14:05:52 -1000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 83e445e64f48bdae3f25013e788fcf592f142576:

  vdpa/mlx5: Fix error path during device add (2024-11-07 16:51:16 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: bugfixes

Several small bugfixes all over the place.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dragos Tatulea (1):
      vdpa/mlx5: Fix error path during device add

Feng Liu (1):
      virtio_pci: Fix admin vq cleanup by using correct info pointer

Hyunwoo Kim (1):
      vsock/virtio: Initialization of the dangling pointer occurring in vsk->trans

Philipp Stanner (1):
      vdpa: solidrun: Fix UB bug with devres

Shivam Chaudhary (1):
      Fix typo in vringh_test.c

Xiaoguang Wang (1):
      vp_vdpa: fix id_table array not null terminated error

Yuan Can (1):
      vDPA/ifcvf: Fix pci_read_config_byte() return code handling

 drivers/vdpa/ifcvf/ifcvf_base.c         |  2 +-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c       | 21 +++++----------------
 drivers/vdpa/solidrun/snet_main.c       | 14 ++++++++++----
 drivers/vdpa/virtio_pci/vp_vdpa.c       | 10 +++++++---
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.c      | 24 ++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.h      |  1 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern.c      | 12 +-----------
 net/vmw_vsock/virtio_transport_common.c |  1 +
 tools/virtio/vringh_test.c              |  2 +-
 9 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)