Subject: [PATCH 0/3] UAPI: ethtool: Avoid flex-array in struct ethtool_link_settings

From: Kees Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 12:43:02 -0800

Hi,

This reverts the tagged struct group in struct ethtool_link_settings and
instead just removes the flexible array member from Linux's view as it
is entirely unused.

-Kees

Kees Cook (3):
  Revert "net: ethtool: Avoid thousands of
    -Wflex-array-member-not-at-end warnings"
  Revert "UAPI: ethtool: Use __struct_group() in struct
    ethtool_link_settings"
  UAPI: ethtool: Avoid flex-array in struct ethtool_link_settings

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_ethtool.c |  6 +--
 .../ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_ethtool.c    |  4 +-
 .../ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4vf/cxgb4vf_main.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_ethtool.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_ethtool.c   |  4 +-
 include/linux/ethtool.h                       |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/ethtool.h                  | 40 ++++++++++---------
 net/ethtool/ioctl.c                           |  2 +-
 net/ethtool/linkinfo.c                        |  8 ++--
 net/ethtool/linkmodes.c                       | 18 ++++-----
 10 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1