Subject: [PATCH net-next v5 0/5] Add ptp library for Microchip phys

From: Divya Koppera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 14:22:43 +0530

Adds support of ptp library in Microchip phys

Divya Koppera (5):
  net: phy: microchip_ptp : Add header file for Microchip ptp library
  net: phy: microchip_ptp : Add ptp library for Microchip phys
  net: phy: Kconfig: Add ptp library support and 1588 optional flag in
    Microchip phys
  net: phy: Makefile: Add makefile support for ptp in Microchip phys
  net: phy: microchip_t1 : Add initialization of ptp for lan887x

 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig         |   9 +-
 drivers/net/phy/Makefile        |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/microchip_ptp.c | 997 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/phy/microchip_ptp.h | 216 +++++++
 drivers/net/phy/microchip_t1.c  |  40 +-
 5 files changed, 1259 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/microchip_ptp.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/phy/microchip_ptp.h

-- 
2.17.1