Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 0/7] netlink: specs: add a spec for nl80211 wiphy

From: Donald Hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 13:06:48 +0000

Add a rudimentary YNL spec for nl80211 that includes get-wiphy and
get-interface, along with some required enhancements to YNL and the
netlink schemas.

Patch 1 is a minor cleanup to prepare for patch 2
Patches 2-4 are new features for YNL
Patches 5-6 are schema updates for feature parity
Patch 7 is the new nl80211 spec

Donald Hunter (7):
  tools/net/ynl: remove extraneous plural from variable names
  tools/net/ynl: support decoding indexed arrays as enums
  tools/net/ynl: support decoding C arrays as enums
  tools/net/ynl: accept IP string inputs
  netlink: specs: support nested structs in genetlink legacy
  netlink: specs: add s8, s16 to genetlink schemas
  netlink: specs: wireless: add a spec for nl80211

 Documentation/netlink/genetlink-c.yaml      |    2 +-
 Documentation/netlink/genetlink-legacy.yaml |    5 +-
 Documentation/netlink/genetlink.yaml        |    2 +-
 Documentation/netlink/specs/nl80211.yaml    | 1775 +++++++++++++++++++
 tools/net/ynl/lib/ynl.py                    |   42 +-
 5 files changed, 1812 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/netlink/specs/nl80211.yaml

-- 
2.47.1