Subject: [PATCH v5 05/10] ARM: dts: aspeed: system1: Add GPIO line name

From: Ninad Palsule <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 16:01:39 -0600

Add following GPIO line name so that userspace can control them
    - Flash write override
    - pch-reset

Signed-off-by: Ninad Palsule <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-bmc-ibm-system1.dts | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-bmc-ibm-system1.dts b/arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-bmc-ibm-system1.dts
index 0d16987cfc80..973169679c8d 100644
--- a/arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-bmc-ibm-system1.dts
+++ b/arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed/aspeed-bmc-ibm-system1.dts
@@ -370,7 +370,7 @@ &gpio0 {
 	/*K0-K7*/	"","","","","","","","",
 	/*L0-L7*/	"","","","","","","","bmc-ready",
 	/*M0-M7*/	"","","","","","","","",
-	/*N0-N7*/	"fpga-debug-enable","","","","","","","",
+	/*N0-N7*/	"pch-reset","","","","","flash-write-override","","",
 	/*O0-O7*/	"","","","","","","","",
 	/*P0-P7*/	"","","","","","","","bmc-hb",
 	/*Q0-Q7*/	"","","","","","","pch-ready","",
-- 
2.43.0