Subject: [PATCH v5 net-next 0/5] PHC support in ENA driver

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 12:20:35 +0200

Changes in v5:
- Add PHC error bound
- Add PHC enablement and error bound retrieval through sysfs

Changes in v4:
- Minor documentation change (resolution instead of accuracy)

Changes in v3:
- Resolve a compilation error

Changes in v2:
- CCd PTP maintainer
- Fixed style issues
- Fixed documentation warning

This patchset adds the support for PHC (PTP Hardware Clock)
in the ENA driver. The documentation part of the patchset
includes additional information, including statistics,
utilization and invocation examples through the testptp
utility.

David Arinzon (5):
  net: ena: Add PHC support in the ENA driver
  net: ena: PHC silent reset
  net: ena: Add PHC documentation
  net: ena: PHC error bound/flags support
  net: ena: PHC enable and error_bound through sysfs

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    | 111 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  79 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 276 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  93 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c | 102 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  44 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c     | 239 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h     |  38 +++
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_regs_defs.h   |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.c   | 110 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.h   |  28 ++
 14 files changed, 1108 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.h

-- 
2.40.1