Subject: Re: [ANN] netdev call - Feb 11th

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2025 07:07:16 -0800

On Tue, 11 Feb 2025 06:53:48 -0800 Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Feb 2025 08:41:51 -0800 Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> > Hi!
> > 
> > The bi-weekly call is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:30 am (PT) / 
> > 5:30 pm (~EU), at https://bbb.lwn.net/rooms/ldm-chf-zxx-we7/join
> > 
> > I'm not aware of any topics so please share some, if nobody
> > does we'll cancel.  
> 
> Looks like we have no topics, so canceling.

I appears that the netdev calendar lost all of its events.
Not sure why, perhaps someone with edit access removed them,
without sending cancellations.

I made the calendar public and added the event back, but please
keep in mind that if you have the old invite in your calendar -
it's now a zombie, I can't do anything with it :(

Here's a like to the Google calendar with the bi-weekly call:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=aXRubzZmbG1xN2FvYWE1cWJlcXF2NzVyZmNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ