Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] net: phy: bcm63xx: Enable internal GPHY on BCM63268

From: Kyle Hendry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 17:36:39 -0800

Some BCM63268 bootloaders do not enable the internal PHYs by default.
This patch series adds a phy driver to set the registers required 
for the gigabit PHY to work. 

Currently the PHY can't be detected until the b53 switch is initialized,
but this should be solvable through the device tree. I'm currently 
investigating whether the the PHY needs the whole switch to be set up
or just specific clocks, etc. 

v2 changes:
- Remove changes to b53 dsa code and rework fix as a PHY driver
- Use a regmap for accessing GPHY control register
- Add documentaion for device tree changes

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Signed-off-by: Kyle Hendry <[email-masked]>

Kyle Hendry (5):
  net: phy: bcm63xx: add support for BCM63268 GPHY
  net: phy: enable bcm63xx on bmips
  dt-bindings: net: bcm6368-mdio-mux: add gphy-ctrl property
  dt-bindings: mfd: brcm: add brcm,bcm63268-gphy-ctrl compatible
  dt-bindings: mfd: brcm: add gphy controller to BCM63268 sysctl

 .../mfd/brcm,bcm63268-gpio-sysctl.yaml        | 13 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/mfd/syscon.yaml       |  2 +
 .../bindings/net/brcm,bcm6368-mdio-mux.yaml   |  7 ++
 drivers/net/phy/Kconfig                       |  4 +-
 drivers/net/phy/bcm63xx.c                     | 96 +++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0