Subject: [PATCH v7 net-next 0/5] PHC support in ENA driver

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 20:39:43 +0200

Changes in v7:
- Move PHC stats to sysfs
- Add information about PHC enablement
- Remove unrelated style changes

Changes in v6 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/):
- Remove PHC error bound

Changes in v5 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/):
- Add PHC error bound
- Add PHC enablement and error bound retrieval through sysfs

Changes in v4 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/):
- Minor documentation change (resolution instead of accuracy)

Changes in v3 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/):
- Resolve a compilation error

Changes in v2 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/):
- CCd PTP maintainer
- Fixed style issues
- Fixed documentation warning

v1 (https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/)

This patchset adds the support for PHC (PTP Hardware Clock)
in the ENA driver. The documentation part of the patchset
includes additional information, including statistics,
utilization and invocation examples through the testptp
utility.

David Arinzon (5):
  net: ena: Add PHC support in the ENA driver
  net: ena: PHC silent reset
  net: ena: PHC enable through sysfs
  net: ena: PHC stats through sysfs
  net: ena: Add PHC documentation

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    |  96 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_admin_defs.h  |  63 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 247 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  83 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |  44 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  12 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c     | 230 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h     |  37 +++
 .../net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_regs_defs.h   |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.c   | 133 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.h   |  28 ++
 14 files changed, 990 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_phc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_sysfs.h

-- 
2.47.1