Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] selftests: drv-net: improve the queue test for XSK

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 11:50:44 -0800

We see some flakes in the the XSK test:

   Exception| Traceback (most recent call last):
   Exception|   File "/home/virtme/testing-18/tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/ksft.py", line 218, in ksft_run
   Exception|     case(*args)
   Exception|   File "/home/virtme/testing-18/tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/./queues.py", line 53, in check_xdp
   Exception|     ksft_eq(q['xsk'], {})
   Exception| KeyError: 'xsk'

I think it's because the method or running the helper in the background
is racy. Add more solid infra for waiting for a background helper to be
initialized.

Jakub Kicinski (4):
  selftests: drv-net: use cfg.rpath() in netlink xsk attr test
  selftests: drv-net: add a way to wait for a local process
  selftests: drv-net: improve the use of ksft helpers in XSK queue test
  selftests: drv-net: rename queues check_xdp to check_xsk

 .../selftests/drivers/net/xdp_helper.c        | 22 ++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/queues.py | 55 ++++++++----------
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/ksft.py    |  5 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/utils.py   | 58 +++++++++++++++++--
 4 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1