Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] dt-bindings: net: Convert fsl,gianfar to YAML

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 21:10:09 +0800

Hi Neuschäfer,

kernel test robot noticed the following build warnings:

[auto build test WARNING on 2014c95afecee3e76ca4a56956a936e23283f05b]

url:    https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/J-Neusch-fer-via-B4-Relay/dt-bindings-net-Convert-fsl-gianfar-mdio-tbi-to-YAML/20250221-013202
base:   2014c95afecee3e76ca4a56956a936e23283f05b
patch link:    https://lore.kernel.org/r/20250220-gianfar-yaml-v1-3-0ba97fd1ef92%40posteo.net
patch subject: [PATCH 3/3] dt-bindings: net: Convert fsl,gianfar to YAML
config: csky-randconfig-051-20250227 (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20250227/[email-masked]/config)
compiler: csky-linux-gcc (GCC) 14.2.0
dtschema version: 2025.3.dev3+gabf9328
reproduce (this is a W=1 build): (https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20250227/[email-masked]/reproduce)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-kbuild-all/[email-masked]/

All warnings (new ones prefixed by >>):

   Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/snps,dwmac.yaml: mac-mode: missing type definition
>> Warning: Duplicate compatible "gianfar" found in schemas matching "$id":
   	http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/fsl,gianfar-mdio.yaml#
   	http://devicetree.org/schemas/net/fsl,gianfar.yaml#

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki