Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5 V2] eth: fbnic: extend hardware stats coverage

From: Mohsin Bashir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 00:08:54 -0700

This patch series extends the coverage for hardware stats reported via
`ethtool -S`, queue API, and rtnl link stats. The patchset is organized
as follow:

- The first patch adds locking support to protect hardware stats.
- The second patch provides coverage to the hardware queue stats.
- The third patch covers the RX buffer related stats.
- The fourth patch covers the TMI (TX MAC Interface) stats.
- The last patch cover the TTI (TX TEI Interface) stats.

V2: All updates are in commit 2

Mohsin Bashir (5):
  eth: fbnic: add locking support for hw stats
  eth: fbnic: add coverage for hw queue stats
  eth: fbnic: add coverage for RXB stats
  eth: fbnic: add support for TMI stats
  eth: fbnic: add support for TTI HW stats

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/meta/fbnic.rst    |  49 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic.h       |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_csr.h   |  34 ++
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_ethtool.c   | 178 +++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.c  | 335 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_hw_stats.h  |  48 +++
 .../net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_netdev.c    |  47 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/meta/fbnic/fbnic_pci.c   |   1 +
 8 files changed, 685 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.1