Subject: [PATCH 0/8] net: Phase out hybrid PCI devres API

From: Philipp Stanner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 18:44:00 +0200

Fixes a number of minor issues with the usage of the PCI API in net.
Notbaly, it replaces calls to the sometimes-managed
pci_request_regions() to the always-managed pcim_request_all_regions(),
enabling us to remove that hybrid functionality from PCI.

Philipp Stanner (8):
  net: prestera: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: octeontx2: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: tulip: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: ethernet: natsemi: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: ethernet: sis900: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: mdio: thunder: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: thunder_bgx: Use pure PCI devres API
  net: thunder_bgx: Don't disable PCI device manually

 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/thunder_bgx.c  | 13 ++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c       |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_pf.c   | 14 ++++----------
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_vf.c   | 14 ++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/rep.c   |  4 +---
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/prestera/prestera_pci.c   |  6 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/natsemi/natsemi.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sis/sis900.c                  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/mdio/mdio-thunder.c                    | 10 +++-------
 10 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.48.1