Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 00/11] ethtool: rss: support RSS_SET via Netlink

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 17:03:20 -0700

Support configuring RSS settings via Netlink.
Creating and removing contexts remains for the following series.

v3:
 - decode xfrm-input as flags not enum
 - check driver supports get_rxnfc op
v2: https://lore.kernel.org/[email-masked]
 - commit message changes
 - make sure driver implements the set_rxfh op
 - add comment about early return when lacking get
 - set IFF_RXFH_CONFIGURED even if user sets the table to identical
   to default
 - use ethnl_update_binary()
 - make sure we free indir if key parsing fails
 - tests: fix existing rxfh_input_xfrm test for string decode
 - tests: make defer() cleanup more intelligent WRT ordering
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/[email-masked]

Jakub Kicinski (11):
  ethtool: rss: initial RSS_SET (indirection table handling)
  selftests: drv-net: rss_api: factor out checking min queue count
  tools: ynl: support packing binary arrays of scalars
  selftests: drv-net: rss_api: test setting indirection table via
    Netlink
  ethtool: rss: support setting hfunc via Netlink
  ethtool: rss: support setting hkey via Netlink
  selftests: drv-net: rss_api: test setting hashing key via Netlink
  netlink: specs: define input-xfrm enum in the spec
  ethtool: rss: support setting input-xfrm via Netlink
  ethtool: rss: support setting flow hashing fields
  selftests: drv-net: rss_api: test input-xfrm and hash fields

 Documentation/netlink/specs/ethtool.yaml      |  37 ++
 Documentation/networking/ethtool-netlink.rst  |  29 +-
 .../uapi/linux/ethtool_netlink_generated.h    |   1 +
 net/ethtool/common.h                          |   1 +
 net/ethtool/netlink.h                         |   1 +
 net/ethtool/common.c                          |  15 +
 net/ethtool/ioctl.c                           |   4 +-
 net/ethtool/netlink.c                         |   8 +
 net/ethtool/rss.c                             | 389 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/net/ynl/pyynl/lib/ynl.py                |   7 +-
 .../selftests/drivers/net/hw/rss_api.py       | 289 ++++++++++++-
 .../drivers/net/hw/rss_input_xfrm.py          |   6 +-
 12 files changed, 767 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.50.1