Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 02/10] dt-bindings: clock: Add "interconnect-cells" property in IPQ9574 example

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2025 20:15:36 -0500

On Thu, Sep 25, 2025 at 10:05:36PM +0800, Luo Jie wrote:
> The Networking Subsystem (NSS) clock controller acts as both a clock
> provider and an interconnect provider. The #interconnect-cells property
> is needed in the Device Tree Source (DTS) to ensure that client drivers
> such as the PPE driver can correctly acquire ICC clocks from the NSS ICC
> provider.
> 
> Add the #interconnect-cells property to the IPQ9574 Device Tree binding
> example to complete it.

The subject is wrong as it #interconnect-cells, not interconnect-cells.

> 
> Fixes: 28300ecedce4 ("dt-bindings: clock: Add ipq9574 NSSCC clock and reset definitions")
> Signed-off-by: Luo Jie <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/qcom,ipq9574-nsscc.yaml | 1 +
>  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Acked-by: Rob Herring (Arm) <[email-masked]>