Subject: Re: [PATCH] doc/netlink: Expand nftables specification

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2025 15:11:33 -0700

On Thu, 02 Oct 2025 18:50:17 +0000 Remy D. Farley wrote:
> Getting out changes I've accumulated while making nftables spec to work with
> Rust netlink-bindings. Hopefully, this will be useful upstream.

Hi Remy!

Could you try running 

	make -C tools/net/ynl/ -j

in the kernel tree?

Looks like there is an issue either with this patch or the ReST
generator we have to render the docs. I get:

  WARNING:root:Failed to parse ../../../../Documentation/netlink/specs/nftables.yaml.
  WARNING:root:'doc'

And also the test bot spits out:

  Sphinx parallel build error:
  KeyError: 'doc'

https://netdev-3.bots.linux.dev/doc-build/results/323981/stderr
-- 
pw-bot: cr