Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/7] convert net drivers to ndo_hwtstamp API part 1

From: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 22:42:09 +0000

This is part 1 of patchset to convert drivers which support HW 
timestamping to use .ndo_hwtstamp_get()/.ndo_hwtstamp_set() callbacks.
The new API uses netlink to communicate with user-space and have some
test coverage. Part 2 will contain another 6 patches from v1 of the
series.
There are some drivers left with old ioctl interface after this series:
- mlx5 driver be shortly converted by nVidia folks
- TI netcp ethss driver which needs separate series which I'll post
  after this one. 

v1 -> v2:
- split series into 2 to avoid spamming a lot of maintainers

Vadim Fedorenko (7):
  net: ti: am65-cpsw: move hw timestamping to ndo callback
  ti: icssg: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  amd-xgbe: convert to ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: atlantic: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  cxgb4: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  tsnep: convert to ndo_hwtstatmp API
  funeth: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API

 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-drv.c      |  24 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-hwtstamp.c |  28 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe.h          |  11 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_main.c  |  66 ++------
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ptp.c   |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ptp.h   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c   | 154 +++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/engleder/tsnep.h         |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/engleder/tsnep_main.c    |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/engleder/tsnep_ptp.c     |  88 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/fungible/funeth/funeth.h |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/fungible/funeth/funeth_main.c    |  40 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c      |  44 +++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/icssg/icssg_common.c  |  47 ++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/icssg/icssg_prueth.c  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/icssg/icssg_prueth.h  |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/ti/icssg/icssg_prueth_sr1.c  |   4 +-
 18 files changed, 235 insertions(+), 323 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.3