Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/6] convert net drivers to ndo_hwtstamp API part 2

From: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2025 09:47:45 +0000

This is part 2 of patchset to convert drivers which support HW 
timestamping to use .ndo_hwtstamp_get()/.ndo_hwtstamp_set() callbacks.
The new API uses netlink to communicate with user-space and have some
test coverage.

v2 -> v3:
 use NL_SET_ERR_MSG_MOD() variant to report errors back to user-space
v1 -> v2: 
 hns3: actually set up new ndo callbacks
 ionic: remove _lif_ portion from name to align with other ndo callbacks

Vadim Fedorenko (6):
  octeontx2: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  mlx4: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  ionic: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  net: ravb: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  net: renesas: rswitch: convert to ndo_hwtstamp API
  net: hns3: add hwtstamp_get/hwtstamp_set ops

 drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hnae3.h   |  5 ++
 .../net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns3/hns3_enet.c   | 31 ++++++++++
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_main.c        | 13 ++--
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_ptp.c         | 32 +++++-----
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_ptp.h         |  9 ++-
 .../marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_common.h       |  9 ++-
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_pf.c  | 56 ++++++++---------
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_vf.c  |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_netdev.c    | 62 ++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/mlx4_en.h  |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/pensando/ionic/ionic_lif.c   | 17 +----
 .../net/ethernet/pensando/ionic/ionic_lif.h   | 11 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/pensando/ionic/ionic_phc.c   | 61 +++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c      | 61 ++++++------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/rswitch_main.c   | 53 ++++++----------
 15 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 218 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.3