Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/6] net: enetc: Add i.MX94 ENETC support

From: Wei Fang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2025 09:44:57 +0800

i.MX94 NETC has two kinds of ENETCs, one is the same as i.MX95, which
can be used as a standalone network port. The other one is an internal
ENETC, it connects to the CPU port of NETC switch through the pseudo
MAC. Also, i.MX94 have multiple PTP Timers, which is different from
i.MX95. Any PTP Timer can be bound to a specified standalone ENETC by
the IERB ETBCR registers. Currently, this patch only add ENETC support
and Timer support for i.MX94. The switch will be added by a separate
patch set.

---
v3 changes:
1. Use cleanup helper (__free(device_node)) in imx94_enetc_update_tid()
2. Collect Reviewed-by tags
v2 link: https://lore.kernel.org/imx/[email-masked]/
v2 changes:
1. Correct the compatible string in the commit message of patch 1
2. Remove the patch of ethernet-controller.yaml
3. Remove the patch of DTS
4. Optimize indentation in imx94_netcmix_init() and imx94_ierb_init()
5. Revert the change of enetc4_set_port_speed()
6. Collect Acked-by tags
v1 link: https://lore.kernel.org/imx/[email-masked]/
---

Clark Wang (1):
  net: enetc: add ptp timer binding support for i.MX94

Wei Fang (5):
  dt-bindings: net: netc-blk-ctrl: add compatible string for i.MX94
    platforms
  dt-bindings: net: enetc: add compatible string for ENETC with pseduo
    MAC
  net: enetc: add preliminary i.MX94 NETC blocks control support
  net: enetc: add basic support for the ENETC with pseudo MAC for i.MX94
  net: enetc: add standalone ENETC support for i.MX94

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/fsl,enetc.yaml    |   1 +
 .../bindings/net/nxp,netc-blk-ctrl.yaml       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc.c  |  28 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc.h  |   8 +
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc4_hw.h  |  30 +++
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc4_pf.c  |  15 ++
 .../ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_ethtool.c  |  64 ++++++
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_hw.h   |   1 +
 .../freescale/enetc/enetc_pf_common.c         |   5 +-
 .../ethernet/freescale/enetc/netc_blk_ctrl.c  | 203 ++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 354 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1