Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] convert drivers to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks part 3

From: Vadim Fedorenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2025 00:46:00 +0000

This patchset converts the rest of ethernet drivers to use ndo callbacks
instead ioctl to configure and report time stamping. The drivers in part
3 originally implemented only SIOCSHWTSTAMP command, but converted to
also provide configuration back to users.

Vadim Fedorenko (7):
  bnx2x: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: liquidio: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: liquidio_vf: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: octeon: mgmt: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: thunderx: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  net: pch_gbe: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks
  qede: convert to use ndo_hwtstamp callbacks

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  | 53 +++++++++-------
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_main.c   | 50 ++++++---------
 .../ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_vf_main.c    | 48 ++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/octeon/octeon_mgmt.c  | 62 ++++++++++---------
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  | 45 ++++++++------
 .../ethernet/oki-semi/pch_gbe/pch_gbe_main.c  | 40 +++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_main.c  | 22 +------
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_ptp.c   | 47 +++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_ptp.h   |  6 +-
 9 files changed, 191 insertions(+), 182 deletions(-)

-- 
2.47.3