Subject: Re: [PATCH] net: core: Initialize new header to zero in pskb_expand_head

From: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2025 15:40:47 +0800

Hello,

kernel test robot noticed "stress-ng.netlink-task.fail" on:

commit: 929eaa699941b1b7ba6b008c27ea9c60a45b645b ("[PATCH] net: core: Initialize new header to zero in pskb_expand_head")
url: https://github.com/intel-lab-lkp/linux/commits/Prithvi-Tambewagh/net-core-Initialize-new-header-to-zero-in-pskb_expand_head/20251107-032744
base: https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git 1ec9871fbb80ba7db84f868f6aa40d38bc43f0e0
patch link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
patch subject: [PATCH] net: core: Initialize new header to zero in pskb_expand_head

in testcase: stress-ng
version: stress-ng-x86_64-f38a0b09a-1_20251013
with following parameters:

	nr_threads: 100%
	testtime: 60s
	test: netlink-task
	cpufreq_governor: performance

config: x86_64-rhel-9.4
compiler: gcc-14
test machine: 256 threads 2 sockets Intel(R) Xeon(R) 6767P  CPU @ 2.4GHz (Granite Rapids) with 256G memory

(please refer to attached dmesg/kmsg for entire log/backtrace)

If you fix the issue in a separate patch/commit (i.e. not just a new version of
the same patch/commit), kindly add following tags
| Reported-by: kernel test robot <[email-masked]>
| Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/oe-lkp/[email-masked]

2025-11-10 01:30:35 stress-ng --timeout 60 --times --verify --metrics --no-rand-seed --netlink-task 256
stress-ng: info:  [9592] setting to a 1 min run per stressor
stress-ng: info:  [9592] dispatching hogs: 256 netlink-task
stress-ng: info:  [9592] note: /proc/sys/kernel/sched_autogroup_enabled is 1 and this can impact scheduling throughput for processes not attached to a tty. Setting this to 0 may improve performance metrics
stress-ng: fail:  [9617] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9618] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9619] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9620] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9621] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9622] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9623] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9624] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9625] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9626] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9627] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9628] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9629] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9630] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9631] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9632] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9633] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9634] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9635] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9636] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9637] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9638] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9639] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9640] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9641] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9642] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9643] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9644] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9645] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9646] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9647] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9648] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9649] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9650] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9651] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9652] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9653] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9654] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9655] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9656] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9657] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9658] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9659] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9660] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9661] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9662] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9663] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9664] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9665] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9666] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9667] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9668] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9669] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9670] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9671] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9672] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9673] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9674] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9675] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9676] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9677] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9678] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9679] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9680] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9681] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9682] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9683] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9684] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9685] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9686] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9687] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9688] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9689] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9690] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9691] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9692] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9693] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9694] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9695] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9696] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9697] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9698] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9699] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9700] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9701] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9702] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9703] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9704] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9705] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9706] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9707] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9708] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9709] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9710] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9711] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9712] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9713] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9714] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9715] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9716] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9717] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9718] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9719] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9720] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9721] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9722] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9723] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9724] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9725] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9726] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9727] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9728] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9729] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9730] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9731] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9732] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9733] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9734] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9735] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9736] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9737] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9738] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9739] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9740] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9741] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9742] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9743] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9744] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9745] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9746] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9747] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9748] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9749] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9750] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9751] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9752] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9753] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9754] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9755] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9756] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9757] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9758] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9759] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9760] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9761] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9762] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9763] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9764] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9765] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9766] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9767] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9768] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9769] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9770] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9771] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9772] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9773] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9774] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9775] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9776] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9777] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9778] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9779] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9780] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9781] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9782] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9783] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9784] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9785] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9786] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9787] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9788] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9789] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9790] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9791] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9792] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9793] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9794] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9795] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9796] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9797] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9798] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9799] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9800] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9801] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9802] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9803] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9804] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9805] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9806] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9807] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9808] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9809] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9810] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9811] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9812] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9813] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9814] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9815] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9816] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9817] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9818] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9819] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9820] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9821] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9822] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9823] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9824] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9825] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9826] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9827] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9828] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9829] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9830] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9831] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9832] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9833] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9834] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9835] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9836] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9837] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9838] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9839] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9840] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9841] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9842] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9843] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9844] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9845] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9846] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9847] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9848] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9849] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9850] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9851] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9852] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9853] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9854] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9855] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9856] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9857] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9858] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9859] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9860] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9861] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9862] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9863] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9864] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9865] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9866] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: fail:  [9867] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9617] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9618] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9619] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9620] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9621] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9622] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9623] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9624] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9625] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9626] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9627] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9628] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9629] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9630] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9631] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9632] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9633] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9634] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9635] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9636] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9637] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9638] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9639] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9640] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9641] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9642] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9643] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9644] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9645] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9646] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9647] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: fail:  [9868] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9648] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9649] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9650] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9651] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9652] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9653] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9654] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9655] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9656] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9657] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9658] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9659] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9660] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9661] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9662] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9663] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9664] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9665] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9666] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9667] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9668] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9669] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9670] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9671] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9672] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9673] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9674] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9675] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9676] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9677] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9678] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9679] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9680] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9681] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9682] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9683] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9684] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9685] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9686] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9687] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9688] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9689] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9690] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9691] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9692] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9693] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9694] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: fail:  [9869] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9695] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9696] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9697] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9698] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9699] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9700] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9701] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9702] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9703] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9704] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9705] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9706] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9707] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9708] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9709] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9710] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9711] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9712] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: fail:  [9870] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9713] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9714] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9715] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9716] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9717] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9718] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9719] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9720] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9721] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9722] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9723] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9724] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9725] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9726] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9727] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9728] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9729] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9730] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9731] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9732] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: fail:  [9871] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9733] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9734] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9735] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9736] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9737] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9738] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9739] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9740] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9741] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9742] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9743] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9744] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9745] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9746] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9747] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9748] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9749] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9750] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9751] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9752] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9753] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9754] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9755] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9756] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9757] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9758] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9759] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: fail:  [9872] netlink-task: recv NLMSG error
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9760] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9761] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9762] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9763] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9764] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9765] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9766] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9767] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9768] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9769] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9770] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9771] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9772] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9773] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9774] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9775] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9776] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9777] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9778] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9779] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9780] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9781] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9782] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9783] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9784] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9785] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9786] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9787] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9788] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9789] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9790] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9791] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9792] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9793] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9794] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9795] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9796] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9797] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9798] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9799] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9800] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9801] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9802] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9803] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9804] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9805] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9806] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9807] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9808] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9809] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9810] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9811] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9812] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9813] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9814] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9815] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9816] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9817] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9818] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9819] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9820] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9821] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9822] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9823] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9824] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9825] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9826] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9827] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9828] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9829] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9830] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9831] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9832] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9833] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9834] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9835] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9836] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9837] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9838] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9839] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9840] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9841] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9842] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9843] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9844] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9845] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9846] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9847] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9848] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9849] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9850] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9851] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9852] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9853] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9854] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9855] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9856] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9857] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9858] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9859] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9860] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9861] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9862] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9863] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9864] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9865] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9866] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9867] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9868] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9869] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9870] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9871] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: error: [9592] netlink-task: [9872] terminated with an error, exit status=2 (stressor failed)
stress-ng: metrc: [9592] stressor       bogo ops real time  usr time  sys time   bogo ops/s     bogo ops/s CPU used per       RSS Max
stress-ng: metrc: [9592]                           (secs)    (secs)    (secs)   (real time) (usr+sys time) instance (%)          (KB)
stress-ng: metrc: [9592] netlink-task          0      0.00      0.05      0.01         0.00           0.00       721.68          2092
stress-ng: info:  [9592] for a 0.07s run time:
stress-ng: info:  [9592]      18.83s available CPU time
stress-ng: info:  [9592]       0.08s user time   (  0.42%)
stress-ng: info:  [9592]       0.06s system time (  0.32%)
stress-ng: info:  [9592]       0.14s total time  (  0.74%)
stress-ng: info:  [9592] load average: 0.56 0.32 0.14
stress-ng: info:  [9592] skipped: 0
stress-ng: info:  [9592] passed: 0
stress-ng: info:  [9592] failed: 256: netlink-task (256)
stress-ng: info:  [9592] metrics untrustworthy: 0
stress-ng: info:  [9592] unsuccessful run completed in 0 secs

The kernel config and materials to reproduce are available at:
https://download.01.org/0day-ci/archive/20251111/[email-masked]

-- 
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service
https://github.com/intel/lkp-tests/wiki