Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 0/3] Convert Micrel bindings to YAML, add keep-preamble-before-sfd

From: Stefan Eichenberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2025 09:46:15 +0100

This series converts the Micrel Ethernet PHY device tree bindings to
YAML format. After the conversion, a new property is added that allows
to keep the preamble bytes before the start frame delimiter (SFD). This
helps to work around some issues with the EQOS Ethernet Controller used
on the i.MX8MP which would otherwise not receive frames from the PHY in
10MBit/s mode. The full description of the issue can be found in the
patch messages adding the new property.

Andrew Lunn I added you and myself as a maintainer to the micrel.yaml
file. Please let me know if you do not agree and if I should change
that.

Stefan Eichenberger (3):
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Convert to YAML schema
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Add keep-preamble-before-sfd
  net: phy: micrel: Add keep-preamble-before-sfd property

 .../bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt           | 228 --------
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt        |  57 --
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml       | 540 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/phy/micrel.c                      |  29 +
 4 files changed, 569 insertions(+), 285 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml

-- 
2.51.0