Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] Convert the Micrel bindings to DT schema

From: Stefan Eichenberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2025 14:33:38 +0100

Convert the device tree bindings for the Micrel PHYs and switches to DT
schema. This version is based on the following discussion:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
I tried to address the comments made there.

I moved coma-mode-gpios to the micrel,gigabit.yaml binding, as it is a
property for a gigabit PHY only.

I split this series from the MAC/PHY related changes because they are
now not related anymore.

@Andrew Lunn: I kept you as maintainer, please let me know if you don't
agree on.

Stefan Eichenberger (2):
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Convert to DT schema
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Convert micrel-ksz90x1.txt to DT schema

 .../bindings/net/micrel,gigabit.yaml          | 176 ++++++++++++++
 .../bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt           | 228 ------------------
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt        |  57 -----
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml       | 132 ++++++++++
 4 files changed, 308 insertions(+), 285 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel,gigabit.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml

-- 
2.51.0