Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Convert the Micrel bindings to DT schema

From: Stefan Eichenberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2026 13:51:26 +0100

Convert the device tree bindings for the Micrel PHYs and switches to DT
schema.

Changes since v1:
 - Change ethernet to mdio node in examples (Andrew)
 - Add table with skew values instead of a description (Andrew)
 - Remove - where preserve formatting is not needed (Rob)
 - Add blank lines (Rob)
 - Drop line "supported clocks" (Rob)

Stefan Eichenberger (2):
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Convert to DT schema
  dt-bindings: net: micrel: Convert micrel-ksz90x1.txt to DT schema

 .../bindings/net/micrel,gigabit.yaml          | 253 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt           | 228 ----------------
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt        |  57 ----
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml       | 133 +++++++++
 4 files changed, 386 insertions(+), 285 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel,gigabit.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel-ksz90x1.txt
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/micrel.yaml

-- 
2.51.0