Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] selftests: drv-net: gro: enable HW GRO and LRO testing

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2026 16:51:15 -0800

Add support for running our existing GRO test against HW GRO
and LRO implementation. The first 3 patches are just ksft lib
nice-to-haves, and patch 4 cleans up the existing gro Python.

Patches 5 and 6 are of most practical interest. The support
reconfiguring the NIC to disable SW GRO and enable HW GRO and LRO.
Additionally last patch breaks up the existing GRO cases to
track HW compliance at finer granularity.

v2:
 - fix restoring all features
 - apply the generic XDP hack selectively (print a msg when it happens)
 - a lot of small tweaks and 4 extra patches
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/[email-masked]

Jakub Kicinski (6):
  selftests: net: py: teach ksft_pr() multi-line safety
  selftests: net: py: teach cmd() how to print itself
  selftests: drv-net: gro: use cmd print
  selftests: drv-net: gro: improve feature config
  selftests: drv-net: gro: run the test against HW GRO and LRO
  selftests: drv-net: gro: break out all individual test cases

 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/gro.c   | 399 +++++++++++---------
 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/gro.py  | 158 ++++++--
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/ksft.py  |  29 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/py/utils.py |  23 ++
 4 files changed, 406 insertions(+), 203 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0