Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2 06/22] net: stmmac: rk: add SoC specific ->init() method

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2026 16:51:44 -0800

On Mon, 26 Jan 2026 14:34:17 +0000 Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2026 at 11:45:28AM +0000, Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
> > Add a SoC specific init method.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Russell King (Oracle) <[email-masked]>  
> 
> I see the AI review has identified that this patch has an issue, whereas
> in the previous review, it was fine with this patch. I can't imagine what
> it's problem with this patch is

I released the reviews for you, the first one looks legit, I haven't
scanned the rest so YMMV.

> and there's no way to find out for about 9 hours (more like 19 hours
> for me because of the timezone) as the AI reviews are not accessible
> until then.

The patchwork checks are for maintainers. If someone wants to build
a public CI for contributors that'd be great. We can even provide
funds from the netdev foundation. But let us be clear that the current
setup is until now maintained primarily by me for me on the weekends.
Unless you make an effort to actually help I don't think it is in good
taste to complain.

> Makes me wonder whether it's worth continuing to submit patches to
> netdev anymore.

If you choose to continue I'd appreciate if you could follow the common
guidance:
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/next/process/maintainer-netdev.html