Subject: Re: [PATCH v1 net-next 0/3] ECN offload handling for AccECN series

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2026 16:45:16 -0800

On Sat, 31 Jan 2026 23:55:07 +0100 [email-masked]
wrote:
> ---
> v2:
> - Replace VIRTIO_NET_HDR_GSO_ECN with VIRTIO_NET_HDR_GSO_ECN_FLAGS

For the future:

Quoting documentation:

  Limit patches outstanding on mailing list
  -----------------------------------------
  
  Avoid having more than 15 patches, across all series, outstanding for
  review on the mailing list for a single tree. In other words, a maximum of
  15 patches under review on net, and a maximum of 15 patches under review on
  net-next.
  
  This limit is intended to focus developer effort on testing patches before
  upstream review. Aiding the quality of upstream submissions, and easing the
  load on reviewers.
    
See: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/next/process/maintainer-netdev.html#limit-patches-outstanding-on-mailing-list