Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] net: stmmac: eic7700: fix EIC7700 eth1 RX sampling timing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2026 17:46:28 +0800

From: Zhi Li <[email-masked]>

v1 -> v2:
  - Update eswin,eic7700-eth.yaml:
    - Drop the vendor-specific properties eswin,rx-clk-invert and
      eswin,tx-clk-invert.
    - Introduce a distinct compatible string
      "eswin,eic7700-qos-eth-clk-inversion" to describe MAC instances that
      require internal RGMII clock inversion.
      This models the SoC-specific hardware difference directly via the
      compatible string and avoids per-board configuration properties.
    - Change rx-internal-delay-ps and tx-internal-delay-ps from enum to
      minimum/maximum to reflect the actual delay range (0-2400 ps)
    - Add reference to High-Speed Subsystem documentation in eswin,hsp-sp-csr
      description. The HSP CSR block is described in Chapter 10
      ("High-Speed Interface") of the EIC7700X SoC Technical Reference Manual,
      Part 4 (EIC7700X_SoC_Technical_Reference_Manual_Part4.pdf):
      https://github.com/eswincomputing/EIC7700X-SoC-Technical-Reference-Manual/releases

  - Update dwmac-eic7700.c:
    - Remove handling of eswin,rx-clk-invert and eswin,tx-clk-invert
      properties.
    - Select RX clock inversion based on the new
      "eswin,eic7700-qos-eth-clk-inversion" compatible string, using
      match data to apply the required configuration for affected MAC
      instances (eth1).

  - Link to v1: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Zhi Li (2):
  dt-bindings: ethernet: eswin: add clock sampling control
  net: stmmac: eic7700: enable clocks before syscon access and correct
    RX sampling timing

 .../bindings/net/eswin,eic7700-eth.yaml       |  63 ++++++--
 .../ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-eic7700.c   | 152 +++++++++++++-----
 2 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1