Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix warnings for RISC-V builds

From: Sean Chang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 01:49:48 +0800

This series addresses several compiler warnings found when building the
kernel for RISC-V.

The first patch fixes unused variable warnings in the NFS client (including
nfs4proc and flexfilelayout) that occur in certain build configurations.

The second patch fixes a format-truncation warning in the MACB ethernet
driver by ensuring the snprintf output fits within the destination buffer.

v2:
- Split the original treewide patch into subsystem-specific commits.
- Added more detailed commit descriptions to satisfy checkpatch.

Sean Chang (2):
  nfs: fix unused variable warnings
  net: macb: fix format-truncation warning

 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c  | 4 ++--
 fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayout.c    | 2 +-
 fs/nfs/flexfilelayout/flexfilelayoutdev.c | 3 ++-
 fs/nfs/nfs4proc.c                         | 2 +-
 4 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1