Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next] docs: net: document neigh gc_interval and gc_stale_time sysctls

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2026 16:01:12 -0800

On Tue, 24 Feb 2026 10:06:41 +0100 Gabriel Goller wrote:
> On 23.02.2026 14:58, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> > On Mon, 23 Feb 2026 11:23:29 +0100 Gabriel Goller wrote:  
> > > Superseded by:
> > > - [PATCH net-next v2] docs: net: document neigh gc_stale_time sysctl
> > >   https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
> > > 
> > > --
> > > pw-bot: superseded  
> > 
> > Where did you get the idea to send this email??  
> 
> Haha, I changed the title of the patch in the new version, so Patchwork
> didn't automatically recognize it and mark the old one as superseded.

Oh, that's nice of you! Would have been useful to mention the reason in
the email to avoid my grumbling :)

> I saw in Documentation/process/maintainer-netdev.rst that there's a way
> to manually set the state to superseded using pw-bot commands. However,
> it turns out I don't have the necessary permissions to do that :)

You should as the author, I think the issue is DKIM. Your email from the
archive fails DKIM verification, probably because headers were modified
to look like they were sent by the list? You can try to complain to
your email provider, most get it right.