Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v5 3/3] net: stmmac: Add glue layer for Spacemit K3 SoC

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2026 13:18:45 -0800

On Fri, 27 Feb 2026 15:57:17 +0800 Inochi Amaoto wrote:
> The ethernet controller on Spacemit K3 SoC is Synopsys DesignWare
> MAC (version 5.40a), with the following special points:
> 1. The rate of the tx clock line is auto changed when the mac speed
>    rate is changed, and no need for changing the input tx clock.
> 2. This controller require a extra syscon device to configure the
>    interface type, enable wake up interrupt and delay configuration
>    if needed.

checkpatch says:

ERROR: "foo* bar" should be "foo *bar"
#110: FILE: drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-spacemit.c:45:
+static int spacemit_dwmac_set_delay(struct spacmit_dwmac* dwmac,

ERROR: "foo* bar" should be "foo *bar"
#148: FILE: drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-spacemit.c:83:
+static int spacemit_dwmac_fix_delay(struct spacmit_dwmac* dwmac,

WARNING: line length of 99 exceeds 80 columns
#243: FILE: drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-spacemit.c:178:
+	apmu = syscon_regmap_lookup_by_phandle_args(pdev->dev.of_node, "spacemit,apmu", 2, offset);
-- 
pw-bot: cr