Subject: Re: [net-next,3/5] ice: migrate to netdev ops lock

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 10:29:17 -0700

On Tue, 17 Mar 2026 09:15:46 -0700 Tony Nguyen wrote:
> On 3/17/2026 8:50 AM, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Mar 2026 16:30:26 +0100 Alexander Lobakin wrote:  
> >> BTW, if it's not top secret, how do you run these AI reviews? Because
> >> Tony used the same link as these reports provide to deploy a setup, but
> >> we didn't manage to get as meaningful results as yours. That's why
> >> several respins of this series only due to your AI reviews, sorry =\  
> > 
> > Nothing secret, I didn't push it to the main NIPA repo because it
> > mostly vibecoded crap which is embarrassing. You can see it here:
> > 
> > https://github.com/kuba-moo/nipa/tree/air
> > 
> > It is just Chris's prompts + semcode. We run the prompts with
> > sub-agents enabled (the "orc" prompt). Right now it runs on Claude,
> > the subagents are supposed to pick the model by themselves depending
> > on complexity.
> > 
> > I don't think we do anything special, if anything it's probably the
> > mode (orc mode thing) that makes a difference?  
> 
> That's possible. I'm still pursing it but, at least so far, I haven't 
> found a way to get orc mode working with my tooling.

I guess you have a different LLM? For Claude Code its enough to tell it
"do X in a subagent" and it just spawns one.